Dedicated South Florida Family Law Firm Protects Your Rights
Compassionate lawyer has spent 22 years helping Fort Lauderdale clients
Kim L. Picazio, P.A. is a trusted family law firm that assists people with divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, orders of protection, paternity and other family law issues. Located in Fort Lauderdale, we serve clientele throughout South Florida. No family law matter is too challenging for us to handle. Whether your needs are best served through careful negotiation, mediation or trial, count on us to advocate assertively for the optimal results available.
Responsive lawyer knowledgeable on all aspects of divorce and family law in Florida
Clients throughout South Florida have chosen us to represent them during the last two decades because they have found us to be:
- Focused — Kim L. Picazio focuses exclusively on Florida family law cases, allowing her to develop an in-depth understanding of Florida family law and how it applies in each case.
- Knowledgeable — A recognized authority on family law, Ms. Picazio has made several media appearances on televised programs, providing her perspective on legal affairs.
- Respected by peers — Ms. Picazio is well-known throughout the South Florida legal community, inspiring cooperation among lawyers with whom she deals professionally.
We understand that the stakes are high in your case and will work zealously to protect your rights.
Skillfully representing clients in all aspects of family law
Our practice is focused exclusively on family law, which allows us to keep on the cutting edge of legal developments on such matters as:
- Divorce — Our firm guides you through the divorce process, explaining the laws in Florida and your options for a successful resolution of your case.
- Child custody —We assist with contested and uncontested child custody cases and custody relocation prevention.
- Child support — Your children’s well-being is of paramount importance. However, child support obligations must be fair not only to the children but to the paying parent. We craft workable support arrangements and also assist parents with requests for child support modification.
- Paternity — We help fathers gain parental rights and help mothers enforce child support obligations by establishing paternity.
- Alimony — We can fight for your right to receive alimony or defend you against unrealistic demands for spousal support.
- Orders of protection — We help victims and potential victims of domestic violence obtain and enforce orders of protection.
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements — Our team helps protect your property interests through well-drafted and enforceable prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
We treat each case with compassion and sensitivity to the family relationships that are often strained and disrupted when legal measures are brought to bear. Our goal is to achieve fair results that allow close family ties to continue and thrive.
Contact an accomplished Fort Lauderdale law firm today
Kim L. Picazio, P.A. provides legal advice and representation to South Florida families who are dealing with the divorce process and other family legal issues. Our offices are conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale. Call us today at 954-947-2756 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.